Tuesday 19 March 2013

God Doesn't Know Ghana!!!


I am very happy now that I stopped going to church. The last time I went to church was about 2 years ago, I have been thinking about that institution though since I stopped because I was raised in a home where I had to be in church every Sunday. I had my way when my mom died. But now I am happy that I stopped church because it has been revealed, I rejoice now because I now know. I now know that the Jesus/God that we worship, that we go to church to hear about is not in Ghana. He doesn’t even know there is a country called Ghana. And this is a proven fact. Please I would advice you all to stop going to church with immediate effect because you are wasting your time, all your praise and worship, your chants and tongues is not getting anywhere. Kindly listen to my words before it is too late, have you heard? Keep your collection money, use it to pay for the lights we are not getting and the water that hardly flows. Or you can also use it for petrol since they keep on increasing the price or gas, because who knows, they might increase it by 50% soon.

Even the Government of Ghana, led by his excellency, John Dramani Mahama knows that God or Jesus has no idea that there is a country called Ghana. I wonder why they are making it public now after all these years, Kwame Nkrumah should have told us this kraa. We have wasted our praise, worship, money and ‘wives’. Yes, wives, those who slept with Mr. Pastor because his penis is the key to heaven. The reason for these words is know by some Ghanaians, the first time I heard about it was from this video made by the FOKN BOIS. At first, I thought they were just joking, I thought they had made something up but I saw it in the headlines yesterday. I read that the Government of Ghana is sponsoring 200 pastors from recognized church bodies to pray for the country in Jerusalem, Israel because that is where Jesus is based. Anyway, the government of Ghana is going to spend $600,000-that is the budget for this pilgrimage even though there are rumours that the actual budget is $2million. Well, if you ask me, I think the $600,000 is quiet small for these 200 pastors so I know it is more than that. Okay, lets just leave this for another day, okay? Please bear with me.

These 200 pastors are going to Jerusalem to pray for the country, our president and the court case that is pending in the high courts. Oh, you didn’t know that there is a court case? Akuffo Addo of the NPP is challenging the results of the last elections in court right now. Personally, I think that case will be in the courts for 4 years before a verdict is given. Yes 4 solid years. I simply don’t understand why the Government is sending these people just to pray, prayers keke oo…just common ‘halababababababa’. Like are we serious at all? I am disgusted by this move of the government, I don’t agree with some of their decisions but with this move, I really think that there is something wrong with minds or they have been cursed or someone somewhere is doing them Juju. Ah, what should I say? Does this even look or sound normal to you? I mean, I thought the bible said ‘where 2 or 3 are gathered, I am in their midst’ or whatever. This is God/Jesus speaking here oo, so if this is in the bible, why do we have to make trips to pray to God? This is why I am saying that they know the truth and do know how to make it public. God is not in Ghana. Jesus has no idea there is a country called Ghana.

Ghana is such a beautiful and peaceful country, its citizens are very ‘warming’ and welcoming, on the other hand Israel is not peaceful, there have been tensions there for time and we really think that Jesus or God is there, right? Such a waste!! The government is noted for putting the cart before the horse and this is a clear example. Mr. President, I dey feel you waa, I hope you saw my post about who I voted for. I have been voting for the NDC since I started voting but some of the decisions you guys make are out of order and this crowns it. Ah so you mean, the current power issues we are having is not important to you or what? Or you will find money for that one. Teachers are going on strike and we know why. Our teachers are not paid well at all and you are sending some people to all the way Israel just to say some prayers and come back, whilst our teachers, nurses and doctors suffer, right? Look at the allowances of these MPs, I hear they were given huge sums or they will be given some huge some of money for them to build their houses. Like seriously? Why shouldn’t there be a flat or apartments for MPs where they can stay during their term in office and after they leave. Why cant there be something like this? Or I am talking nonsense? So that means, after every 4 years, you are going to part away money to MPs to build. Imagine someone like E.T Mensah then. We are wasting money too much on nonsense and its time you sit up paa. When a politician comes to power, the first thing he thinks about is how to enrich himself with the nation’s money and not how to help the country in his own small way, what a mindset.

Our God will even be angry at us for such a move, I am sure and God please don’t add me to these bunch when you are punishing oo.. Me I was in my small corner doing my thing for coins. Most of the pastors said it was wrong timing because Easter is just around the corner. So they were also going to make this trip? Nkwasiafuor akwaaka!!!

As for Ghana, we will suffer oo… it will never be well with ways like these!! Never!! I need to end this post now before my lights go off, kindly continue for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment