Wednesday 13 February 2013

"I FOR TALK"


I don’t even know why I haven’t blogged about this. I should have even blogged about it before it came out. Anyway, most of you know I am a spoken word artist and I have an album out already called PHOTOSENTENCES.

Well, in 2013 I will be dropping a new album and the 1st single of that album is already out and its good to know that everyone likes it. What I have realized is my growth and people have been telling me too. I have listened to this new single over a 100 times, something I have never done so you can imagine.

M3NSA produced this new single of mine and he also featured on the track. I plan to do a couple of spoken word tracks with a couple of artists and I simply cant wait. Anyway, you can download the single “I FOR TALK” and do well to pass it on to friends and whoever.

This is Spoken Word!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment