Thursday 5 July 2012

New Spoken Word Track From Me!!!!



 So a guy who has been following me on twitter contacted me and said he had a beat for me. One that is fit for spoken word so I said cool. He sent me the first sample and we started working on it together. The final product was awesome so I told him I would write something to it and let him know. This man is Michael Awua Mensah and on twitter he is @Toxiq_OnDaBeatz.
When I received the beat, I just listened to it once and that was it, it was after a week that I went back to it and paid close attention so I started writing to it and honestly, I didn’t love the final product so I cancelled everything. One Thursday, I was told that I had a studio session in the evening by @showele so I went back to the beat, picked a pen and started writing something new. I didnt know what I was writing until about the forth line. I wrote the last four lines at the studio and I invited Amy Ama over to sing the hook. She did a great job.
So without talking plenty, you can download and listen to UTOPIA MAYBE here. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment